North Norfolk UKIP party elects new chairman
A new chairman has been elected as leader of the North Norfolk UKIP party.
Alexander Wood was elected chairman at the party's AGM held in Bodham Village Hall earlier this month.
Mr Wood takes over from now treasurer Michael Baker, who was standing in as chairman following the resignation of Terry Comber in September 2017.
Mr Comber stated that he left his post as chairman for 'personal reasons'.
Secretary Irene Ramsbotham has stayed on as secretary and Rowena Wood is the membership secretary.
You may also want to watch:
UKIP North Norfolk has the largest constituency membership in eastern England, and the AGM was attended by 25pc of the membership.
Branch meetings are held monthly on the third Thursday of the month, 6.30pm, at the Bodham Village Hall, NR25 6AD.
- 1 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 2 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 3 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 4 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 5 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 8 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 9 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 10 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
Members and potential members are welcome, individuals should email firstname.lastname@example.org.