North Norfolk tutor ready for her first London Marathon
- Credit: Archant
North Norfolk's Kerri Clarke, 32, has been training hard ahead of the London Marathon.
Miss Clarke, who lives in Bodham, near Cromer, and is a self-employed tutor, is taking part in the race on Sunday, April 23, to raise money for the Royal British Legion.
She said: 'I have been a member of the RBL in Sheringham for over 15 years and consider it a vital charity for the support of British service personnel and their dependents at home and overseas.'
She has already raised the £2,000 target needed to take part in the race.
Her mother Mel Clarke, who lives with her in Bodham, added: 'We are a military family and a three generations household.
You may also want to watch:
'Her dad was in the army for 27 years and she was in the TA. This is the first time she will have run the marathon, and she's done an awful lot of training. She ran with the Coltishall Jaguars club to help her training.'
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 5 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 6 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 7 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 8 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 9 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 10 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray