North Norfolk health body to hold annual meeting
- Credit: PA
The organisation responsible for planning and buying healthcare for patients in north Norfolk and rural Broadland will hold its annual meeting next month.
The work of the NHS North Norfolk Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) over the past year and the challenges ahead will be considered at the meeting in Aylsham on September 13.
The key topics for discussion will include out-of-hospital services, the role of volunteers in health, and social prescribing, whereby patients are referred to non-clinical services provided by voluntary organisations or community sector.
The event takes place at Aylsham Care Trust Centre in St Michael's Avenue from 10am to 1pm.
As there is limited parking available at the venue, people are advised to use the car park in Donthorn Court which can be reached by taking the first right after turning into St Michael's Avenue. From here it is a three-minute walk to Aylsham Care Trust Centre.
You may also want to watch:
To attend, please contact the CCG on 01263 738100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 7 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 8 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 9 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker