Watch: Five tasty finds at the North Norfolk Food and Drink Festival
- Credit: Archant
For ten years, a coastal estate has played host to an event celebrating all that is great about produce in north Norfolk.
And this year was no exception as Holkham Hall opened up its walled garden to showcase what was on offer.
The North Norfolk Food and Drink Festival took place on August 31 and September 1 and gave thousands of visitors a chance to meet growers and makers directly, share knowledge of products and ingredients, and sample the goods.
This year the event welcomed new stallholders including its first ever vegan stall, Heart Street.
And inside the cookery theatre there was a line-up of leading chefs from the area, headlined by Kettle foods, Winbirri Wines, and Land and Sea to Plate.
You may also want to watch:
Visitors could also make their own picnics on the day from one of the 60 food and drink stalls, or enjoy refreshments while sitting on straw bales.
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 3 Water outages hit homes across city
- 4 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 5 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 6 People released from car after crash closes road
- 7 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 8 'Heartless' fraudster stole from elderly hospital patients
- 9 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 10 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop