Watch: Five tasty finds at the North Norfolk Food and Drink Festival
- Credit: Archant
For ten years, a coastal estate has played host to an event celebrating all that is great about produce in north Norfolk.
And this year was no exception as Holkham Hall opened up its walled garden to showcase what was on offer.
The North Norfolk Food and Drink Festival took place on August 31 and September 1 and gave thousands of visitors a chance to meet growers and makers directly, share knowledge of products and ingredients, and sample the goods.
This year the event welcomed new stallholders including its first ever vegan stall, Heart Street.
And inside the cookery theatre there was a line-up of leading chefs from the area, headlined by Kettle foods, Winbirri Wines, and Land and Sea to Plate.
You may also want to watch:
Visitors could also make their own picnics on the day from one of the 60 food and drink stalls, or enjoy refreshments while sitting on straw bales.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 4 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 5 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 6 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 7 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 8 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 9 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 10 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital