North Creake crash: Police appeal for witnesses as BMW driver in 20s dies
- Credit: Archant
A BMW driver in his 20s died on Friday when his car crashed with a Mercedes on the B1355, between North Creake and Burnham Market. Police are now appealing for witnesses.
Friends and loved ones have left flowers, cans of drink and tributes at the scene of crash.
The man was driving a BMW 318 when it collided with a Mercedes C200 travelling in the opposite direction at 7.24pm.
The driver and passenger of the Mercedes, a man and woman aged in their 70s, suffered serious injuries.
They were taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn, after being cut free by firefighters. A third person was also treated at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
An ambulance, a rapid response vehicle, a volunteer officer from the Norfolk Accident Rescue Service (NARS) and an ambulance officer attended.
The road re-opened shortly after midnight.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 4 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 7 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 8 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 9 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 10 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
The man who died has not been named, but is believed to be from the Wells area.
Tributes, flowers and cans of beer have been left at the scene.
•Anyone with information should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team (SCIT) at Wymondham on 101.