Normal train services resume between Lowestoft and Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Commuters have been experiencing delays on the Ipswich to Lowestoft line after a signalling problem at Woodbridge.
Services were delayed or cancelled at short notice earlier in the day, but a normal service was resumed shortly after 3pm.
The 7.27am service from Lowestoft to Ipswich was delayed with the 9.17am, 11.07am and 2.07pm services cancelled.
The 12.17 train from Ipswich to Lowestoft was also cancelled.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 3 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 4 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 7 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 8 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 9 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre