Norfolk yogi hosts free workshop to fundraise for Samaritans
- Credit: Courtesy of Barbara Ives
Two yogis are hoping to share their skills and knowledge to help people in the new year.
Barbara Ives, 58, from Tharston, and Jenny Watts, 25, from Wymondham, are hosting a yoga fundraiser for all abilities.
While the sessions are free the pair are asking for a donation to Samaritans after both of their families have been affected by suicide.
Barbara said: 'Our aim is to spread the joy of yoga, the benefits, create a community and bring people together to support one another.
'Jenny and I have found that yoga has helped us through some difficult and traumatic periods and without it I don't know what state my mental health would be in.'
The workshop will take place at the Bhuti Yoga Studio in Tharston, NR15 2YL, from 10am to 4pm on Sunday.
For more information email email@example.com or call Barbara on 07788581662.
- 1 Four vehicles, including lorry, involved in 'serious crash' on A1067
- 2 Murder inquiry launched after teenager stabbed to death in Norwich
- 3 Motorcyclist in 30s dies in three-vehicle crash on A146
- 4 Man dies after getting into difficulties in UEA Sportspark pool
- 5 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 6 First look at the new Scandi-style homes coming to a Breckland village
- 7 Serial beggar jailed for 12 weeks after breaching Criminal Behaviour Order
- 8 Tribute paid to much-loved dad who died in cycling accident
- 9 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 10 Family pub and restaurant opens outdoor pool to cold water swimmers
If you cannot attend you can donate at justgiving.com/fundraising/jenny-watts6