Norfolk yogi hosts free workshop to fundraise for Samaritans
- Credit: Courtesy of Barbara Ives
Two yogis are hoping to share their skills and knowledge to help people in the new year.
Barbara Ives, 58, from Tharston, and Jenny Watts, 25, from Wymondham, are hosting a yoga fundraiser for all abilities.
While the sessions are free the pair are asking for a donation to Samaritans after both of their families have been affected by suicide.
Barbara said: 'Our aim is to spread the joy of yoga, the benefits, create a community and bring people together to support one another.
'Jenny and I have found that yoga has helped us through some difficult and traumatic periods and without it I don't know what state my mental health would be in.'
You may also want to watch:
The workshop will take place at the Bhuti Yoga Studio in Tharston, NR15 2YL, from 10am to 4pm on Sunday.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Barbara on 07788581662.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 9 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 10 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
If you cannot attend you can donate at justgiving.com/fundraising/jenny-watts6