Norfolk Wildlife Trust seeks seasonal staff
Are you looking for a new job opportunity? Norfolk Wildlife Trust currently have nine different positions available across the county, including a warden role and catering vacancies.
Norfolk Wildlife Trust, the oldest Wildlife Trust in the country, has come a long way in the last 90 years, since its humble beginnings with the purchase of 400 acres of marsh at Cley in 1926.
Today the Trust consists of more than 35,000 members, cares for over 50 nature reserves and protected sites, provides education services for young people and gives conservation advice to a wide selection of organisations.
To help keep up their great work, the environmental charity is looking to fill a variety of seasonal and part-time roles, these include Volunteer Coordinator, Sales Officer, Weeting Heath Summer Warden, County Wildlife Action Training Officer, Seasonal Education Officers, Seasonal Visitor Centre Coordinators, Weeting Heath Visitor Centre Assistant, Seasonal Car Park Attendant as well as Catering Positions.
These opportunities will be based in various locations across the county, in areas such as Thetford, Norwich, Blakeney and Hunstanton.
You may also want to watch:
Kate Martin, Human Resources Manager for the Norfolk Wildlife Trust, said: 'We are lucky at Norfolk Wildlife Trust to have some of the most beautiful and awe-inspiring places to work in the county. Our nature reserves are special at any time of year, but our seasonal roles offer the chance to share that enjoyment of nature face-to-face with visitors that may live 'on the door step' or may have travelled from other countries to see the specific habitats and plants and animals that are unique to our area.
'Our staff say that they enjoy working for Norfolk Wildlife Trust because people are genuinely friendly, and we all have the same aim to seek a sustainable living landscape for wildlife and people.'
The closing date for applications is Friday, January 20. To apply for one of the above positions or to browse hundreds of other local vacancies visit www.jobs24.co.uk
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 4 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 5 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 8 Man seriously injured after Norfolk crash
- 9 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 10 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree