Norfolk vintage tractor event gathers pace
Dozens of tractor enthusiasts will be heading for the Norfolk showground at Costessey this spring.
Organiser Graham Baldry has received dozens of applications for the two-day spectacular on Saturday, March 31 and Sunday, April 1.
'I've been getting 10 and 12 applications for entries since the EDP's Farm & Country pages featured our event,' said Mr Baldry, of Flixton Road, Bungay.
A host of tractors will be coming from across Norfolk and Suffolk.
Mr Baldry is a co-organiser with farmer, contractor and haulier Roger Desborough, of Wenhaston, who has a number of pre-1920 machines.
The Eastern Counties Tractor and Heritage Spectacular will provide a platform for vintage and veteran machines to be displayed. Members of the Starting Handle Club and other groups including members with links to David Brown and Ferguson tractors have been contacted.
Mr Baldry, who has three other tractors, plans to bring his 1966 John Deere 4020 to the event.
- 1 Man charged with murder of 19-year-old daughter
- 2 Revealed: No one has paid £10,000 fines issued for breaking Covid rules
- 3 Father in court charged with murder of his teen daughter
- 4 Father and son in court charged with murder of man
- 5 Concerns raised over fate of junior school site
- 6 Parking charges at city parks has raised £0
- 7 Two men charged with murder after death in Downham Market
- 8 Farm launching wild camping with breakfast hampers and street food nights
- 9 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
- 10 Four Norfolk gastropubs named among best in UK
To obtain an entry form e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01986 895133.