Norfolk train travellers face disruption and delays
- Credit: Archant © 2012
Train travellers from Norfolk are facing delays and disruption today.
A problem with a level crossing at Diss has delayed trains between Norwich and London.
And earlier this morning a signalling problem at Ipswich blocked lines, although that was sorted out by 7am.
And industrial action by the Unite union is causing disruption to East Midlands Trains.
It means buses replace trains between Peterborough and Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
The action is set to continue tomorrow.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 5 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 6 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 7 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 8 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 9 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 10 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way