Toy business gives generous donation to East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Children and young people with life-threatening conditions will be able to enjoy new toys thanks to a company's generous donation.
Norfolk-based educational toy manufacturer Learning Resources® gave a range of products, from puppets to problem-solving games, to the three hospices run by East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH).
The toys will be shared between Quidenham hospice in Norfolk, the Treehouse in Ipswich and Milton hospice in Cambridgeshire.
EACH cares for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across East Anglia and supports their families.
Rachel Turner, EACH Play Specialist at Quidenham, said: 'We support the whole family so these toys will be used by the children we care for and their brothers and sisters.
You may also want to watch:
'Giving every child the opportunity to play regardless of the complexities they face is a really important part of our job. We are so grateful for the support we receive from the community and businesses.'
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 6 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 7 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 8 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast