Norfolk star’s surprise wedding in Norwich
Norfolk-born singer and presenter Myleene Klass made a surprise announcement on social-networking site Twitter this evening (Friday) – she had secretly got married in Norwich.
The celebrity, who grew up in Gorleston near Great Yarmouth, simply tweeted 'Just Married!!!X' at about 6pm.
A statement from her agent later confirmed the news and said the wedding had taken place in her home county.
It said: 'Myleene and Gray [long-term partner Graham Quinn] had a private intimate wedding in Norwich today. Only 16 close family and friends were invited.
'The couple did not want a big lavish affair, they just wanted to be married and enjoy the day with their nearest and dearest.'
You may also want to watch:
Ms Klass now lives with her husband and their children Ava and Hero in Hertfordshire.
The couple have been together for more than 10 years and met when he was a security guard for her former band Hear'say.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 4 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 5 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 6 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 7 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 8 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 9 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- 10 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000