Norfolk set for a mixture of sunshine and rain over Easter weekend
- Credit: Ian Burt
Last weekend temperatures reached highs of 25C in Norfolk, but that won't be the case over Easter.
According to experts from Norwich-based forecaster Weatherquest the bank holiday weekend will see a mixture of sunny spells and showers.
Forecaster Chris Bell said highest temperatures over the weekend would be around 14C.
He added: 'Good Friday will be mostly dry, with a chance of light showers in the afternoon.
'Saturday should bring more sunshine but it will be quite breezy throughout the day, with those on the north Norfolk coast experiencing one or two showers in the afternoon.'
You may also want to watch:
Easter Sunday and Monday will be worse according to Mr Bell, with rain coming in from the north west and chilly winds from the north.
He said: 'Sunday will be mostly dry, with rain expected from 5pm that should continue for several hours.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 3 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 4 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 5 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 6 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 7 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 8 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash
- 9 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 10 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
'Monday will be chillier, with isolated showers. Temperatures are expected to be around 10C.'