Norfolk set for a mixture of sunshine and rain over Easter weekend
- Credit: Ian Burt
Last weekend temperatures reached highs of 25C in Norfolk, but that won't be the case over Easter.
According to experts from Norwich-based forecaster Weatherquest the bank holiday weekend will see a mixture of sunny spells and showers.
Forecaster Chris Bell said highest temperatures over the weekend would be around 14C.
He added: 'Good Friday will be mostly dry, with a chance of light showers in the afternoon.
'Saturday should bring more sunshine but it will be quite breezy throughout the day, with those on the north Norfolk coast experiencing one or two showers in the afternoon.'
Easter Sunday and Monday will be worse according to Mr Bell, with rain coming in from the north west and chilly winds from the north.
He said: 'Sunday will be mostly dry, with rain expected from 5pm that should continue for several hours.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'lovely' teenager as police continue murder probe
- 2 Four Norfolk gastropubs named among best in UK
- 3 'Heartbreaking' - Vandals force landmark church to close after damage spree
- 4 Cyclist's relief as driver is convicted following traumatic accident
- 5 Man charged with murder of 19-year-old daughter
- 6 Schools face classroom closures due to Covid
- 7 Hospital worker set for £60,000 payout after raising 'bullying' concerns
- 8 Escaped giant eagle owl spotted in Norwich city centre
- 9 Two men charged with murder after death in Downham Market
- 10 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
'Monday will be chillier, with isolated showers. Temperatures are expected to be around 10C.'