Norfolk’s own Caroline Flack is favourite with the bookies to win the Strictly crown
- Credit: PA
Since the first week she has been Norfolk's favourite.
And as the final countdown continues, Caroline Flack is number one with the bookies as well.
Bookmakers William Hill is offering odds of 4/6 on Caroline lifting the trophy with her rivals left trailing behind.
William Hill is offering odd on singer Frankie Bridge of 15/8, Simon Webbe at 9/1 and Mark Wright at 12/1.
Not among the original favourites to lift the trophy, Caroline's 'slow and steady wins the race' approach has earned her high praise from the judges and favourable odds at the bookies.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 4 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 5 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 6 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 7 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 8 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 9 Bargain Hunt films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 10 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
Over at Coral, Caroline Flack is odds-on favourite at 4/5 after that impressive salsa.
Frankie Bridge is second in the outright market at 9/4, leaving Mark Wright at 7/1 and Simon Webbe at 8/1.
And while the competition so far has been full of surprises - with previous favourite Pixie Lott knocked out - bookies at least are confident Caroline is destined for greatness on Saturday.
John Hill from Coral said: 'It has been really difficult to call a winner throughout the series so far but Caroline has cemented her position as the favourite in the betting going into the final after claiming the first maximum score of the series in the semi-final.'
Sue Prutton of Waldemar Avenue in Norwich sent us this picture of her Vote Caroline poster (inset) and said: 'This was in my front window before 8am and I will be mailing it to friends on my contact list.'