Norfolk golf tournament and raffle in aid of East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices’ nook appeal
- Credit: EACH
There are prizes galore up for grabs this winter in aid of a golf tournament in aid of a children's hospice.
Blofield-based Norfolk Premier Golf is hosting the county's first indoor long and short game competition.
It is raising money for East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH), which has started work on its £10m hospice in Framingham Earl to replace its Quidenham hospice.
So far just over £7m of the £10m for the EACH nook appeal for the new hospice has been raised.
Golfers can take part for a minimum donation of £2, which will pay for three shots.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, a donation of £10 will get 20 shots.
The top three finishers for each month will go to the grand final to be held at the end of March 2018.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 5 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 8 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 9 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 10 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
Along with the indoor competition, Norfolk Premier Golf is holding a raffle.
For competition information call 01603 714848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org