Norfolk golf tournament and raffle in aid of East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices’ nook appeal
- Credit: EACH
There are prizes galore up for grabs this winter in aid of a golf tournament in aid of a children's hospice.
Blofield-based Norfolk Premier Golf is hosting the county's first indoor long and short game competition.
It is raising money for East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH), which has started work on its £10m hospice in Framingham Earl to replace its Quidenham hospice.
So far just over £7m of the £10m for the EACH nook appeal for the new hospice has been raised.
Golfers can take part for a minimum donation of £2, which will pay for three shots.
Alternatively, a donation of £10 will get 20 shots.
The top three finishers for each month will go to the grand final to be held at the end of March 2018.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 4 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 5 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 6 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 7 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 8 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 9 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 10 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages
Along with the indoor competition, Norfolk Premier Golf is holding a raffle.
For competition information call 01603 714848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org