Norfolk Polo Festival is a sporting success
- Credit: Lee Blanchflower - Blanc Creative
Crowds have been enjoying this weekend's 2014 Norfolk Polo Festival at the home of Norfolk Polo Club, Langley Abbey, near Loddon.
The festival started on Saturday with an exhibition day featuring Team Langley School Polo Academy in action.
And today is finals day when the weekend's event comes to an exciting climax as the teams battle it out for overall victory.
Off the pitch there were trade stands and free children's entertainment.
Organised by the Norfolk Polo Club, this year's festival has the EDP as a media partner again.
You may also want to watch:
All the weekend's action is being filmed by Sky Sports and will be broadcast later this summer.
Norfolk Polo Club is a professionally-run polo facility fully affiliated to the sport's governing body, the Hurlingham Polo Association. The club is based at Langley Abbey Estate and facilities include two grass pitches as well as a full-size arena.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 6 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 7 Man defrauded more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm to fund gambling addiction
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Norfolk and Waveney's 30 under 30 - from world-beating athletes to business owners
- 10 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home