Delays after early morning crash closes A10
- Credit: Archant
A busy road has been closed in both directions after a crash.
Norfolk police have advised people to avoid the A10 Tottenhill in a tweet posted on Wednesday morning.
They said police are on scene and diversions will be in place.
"Please avoid the area where possible," they said.
Firefighters from King's Lynn were called to the crash, where they rescued one person from a vehicle, before providing scene safety and casualty care.
You may also want to watch:
It comes just two days after a motorcyclist died in a crash on the A10 two miles up the road, at South Runcton.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 5 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 City draw up target list