Large police presence in Norwich suburb due to concern for man’s safety
- Credit: Archant
A large police presence is currently on scene in a Norwich suburb over concerns for the safety of a man.
Officers were called to a home in Jay Gardens in Chapel Break, near Bowthorpe, at 6.05am on Monday.
One passer-by, who did not want to be named, said: “There must have been 10 to 12 police cars, 25 officers and an ambulance.”
A spokesperson for Norfolk Police confirmed that they were called to the scene after concerns were raised over the safety of a man.
It is believed that the man is alone in the property.
You may also want to watch:
Emergency services remain on scene.
- 1 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom
- 2 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 3 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 4 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 5 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 6 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 7 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend