Large police presence in Norwich suburb due to concern for man’s safety
- Credit: Archant
A large police presence is currently on scene in a Norwich suburb over concerns for the safety of a man.
Officers were called to a home in Jay Gardens in Chapel Break, near Bowthorpe, at 6.05am on Monday.
One passer-by, who did not want to be named, said: “There must have been 10 to 12 police cars, 25 officers and an ambulance.”
A spokesperson for Norfolk Police confirmed that they were called to the scene after concerns were raised over the safety of a man.
It is believed that the man is alone in the property.
You may also want to watch:
Emergency services remain on scene.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 5 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich