Norfolk police ask for witnesses after driver fails to stop following collision with pedestrian in Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Police are appealing for witnesses to a fail-to-stop road traffic collision in Norwich.
The incident happened at around 3.10pm, on January 2.
A man was crossing Koblenz Avenue near the Morrisons store towards the football stadium when he was in collision with what is believed to be a grey VW Polo or Golf.
The VW driver did not stop at the scene.
The man suffered minor injuries to his leg and arm.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to trace the driver of the VW and anyone with information should contact PC Wendy Frary at Wymondham Roads Policing on 101.
- 1 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 2 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 3 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 4 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 5 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 8 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 9 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 10 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse