Norfolk police ask for witnesses after driver fails to stop following collision with pedestrian in Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Police are appealing for witnesses to a fail-to-stop road traffic collision in Norwich.
The incident happened at around 3.10pm, on January 2.
A man was crossing Koblenz Avenue near the Morrisons store towards the football stadium when he was in collision with what is believed to be a grey VW Polo or Golf.
The VW driver did not stop at the scene.
The man suffered minor injuries to his leg and arm.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to trace the driver of the VW and anyone with information should contact PC Wendy Frary at Wymondham Roads Policing on 101.
- 1 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 2 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 5 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 9 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 10 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk