US fast food giant Taco Bell could be launching first Norfolk restaurant
- Credit: Taco Bell
American fast food chain Taco Bell is looking for staff for its new outlet in Great Yarmouth.
There are some 26 in the UK already and the company announced this year they would be expanding further.
The restaurant will be the first in Norfolk with the closest branches being in Essex.
A post on jobs' website Indeed said it was expected to open in mid December.
The location of the restaurant has not been revealed but town centre manager Jonathan Newman said he hoped it would not be an out-of-town offer.
You may also want to watch:
He said several empty shops were ripe for Taco Bell including the former Spud-u-like shop in Regent Road.
The restaurants serve a variety of Tex-Mex foods that include tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, novelty and specialty items.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
- 10 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
Most of them are operated as a franchise.