Norfolk newlyweds shine in romantic picture under Norwich’s Tunnel of Light
- Credit: Simon Watson Photography
It attracts thousands of people and has become a major festive attraction.
And now Norwich's Tunnel of Light on Hayhill has formed the perfect backdrop for a pair of newlyweds who married at the city's Assembly House before Christmas.
Photographer Simon Watson, 47, from Buxton Road in North Walsham, captured the romantic moment between Louisa and Paul Bassham under blue and white lights.
It was taken in just five minutes in front of an audience as temperatures plummeted to freezing conditions.
Mr and Mrs Bassham, 49 and 38, from Emmas Way in Little Plumstead, met two years ago on the school run and got engaged on April 27 this year in Gibraltar.
You may also want to watch:
The couple described their day as magical and said the Tunnel of Light picture was 'fantastic'.
Mr Watson, who pursued his dream of working as a photographer three years ago, said: 'I'm over the moon with the picture.'
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 5 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 8 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 9 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 10 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains