Norfolk musician Mullally signs with Atlantic Records UK
- Credit: Archant
A musician from Norfolk has signed an exciting deal with Atlantic Records UK which represents big names such as Ed Sheeran, Clean Bandit, James Blunt and Charli XCX.
Connor Mullally, known professionally as Mullally, confirmed the news in a post on Twitter.
The former Lynn Grove pupil said: 'Today I signed with the mighty @AtlanticRcrdsUK ... I am so thankful for this opportunity, this is just the beginning.'
This follows the recent announcement that the singer will be performing at this year's Reading and Leeds Fest.
MORE: Norfolk musician Mullally to play Reading and Leeds FestMullally's musical style is described as 'neo-soul' and takes influences from legends such as Marvin Gaye, Van Morrison and Amy Winehouse.
You may also want to watch:
His first three releases, Overdose, Troubled Love and Wonderful, have amassed over six million cumulative streams on Spotify and last year saw him announced as Best Solo Male at the Unsigned Music Awards.
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Do you recognise this man?
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 8 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 9 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 10 How former teacher jailed for abuse of young boys was pillar of community