Do you fancy a career with Norfolk’s museums?
- Credit: Norfolk Museums Service
Museums across Norfolk are offering paid traineeships for people with a passion for all things heritage.
Applications are being invited for eight positions, including two at Great Yarmouth's Time and Tide Museum.
The award-winning Teaching Museum traineeship programme aims to make it easier for people from a variety of backgrounds to start careers in museums.
It is open to a broad range of applicants including non-graduates who can bring other valuable work experience and who perhaps have not had the time or money to volunteer or gain qualifications.
The scheme is funded by Arts Council England and the Heritage Lottery Fund. There is a briefing on Saturday December 9, at Norwich Castle Museum and Art Gallery, booking essential via the SHARE Museum East website.
The deadline for applications is Tuesday January 2.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 5 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 6 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 7 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 8 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 9 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region
- 10 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place