Norfolk man arrested of suspicion of terrorism offences released on bail
- Credit: EDP pics � 2003
A 31-year-old man from Norfolk arrested on suspicion of terrorism offences has been released on bail.
Detectives from the Met Police's Counter Terrorism Command made the arrest on the east coast of the county yesterday morning.
He was detained on suspicion of encouraging support for a banned terrorist organisation and fundraising for a terror group.
Police carried out searches at two addresses in east Norfolk and one in north London.
The arrests related to suspected activities overseas.
You may also want to watch:
The man was released on bail until late March.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 5 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 9 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 10 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk