Mum will spend two days of Royal Norfolk Show sitting on loo
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk mum will spend the whole two days of the Royal Norfolk Show sitting on the loo.
Cromer's Emma Spagnola, known as the 'Norfolk Loo Lady', has been fighting to have more accessible toilets opened across Norfolk.
And she will be campaigning at the Royal Norfolk Show on Wednesday, June 26 and Thursday, June 27.
She tweeted: "I have been lucky to have two awesome businesses sponsor a toilet for me ready for my 'sit in' and #LooSelfie at the @norfolkshow on the #Cromer stand to raise more awareness of #ChangingPlaces. Thanks @RockShopBistro #GNTrading #LoveCromer #Norfolk #AccessibleLoos #IncLOOsion."
There are eight Changing Places accessible toilets in Norfolk with enhanced facilities for disabled users including a large room, toilet with rails, changing bench, ceiling hoist and shower.
You may also want to watch:
Last May Mrs Spagnola joined 30 other campaigners in London when they all took turns to sit with their pants down on a toilet on Baker Street.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 4 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 5 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 6 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 7 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 8 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 9 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 10 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home