Ladies Day event raises £2,500 for Norfolk Hospice
- Credit: Norfolk Hospice Tapping House
An annual charity event has raised nearly £2,500 for the Norfolk Hospice Tapping House.
More than 120 people attended the fourth annual Ladies Day event on Thursday, June 28 at the King's Lynn Town Hall.
The event included fashion from Castle Rising boutique Allez Chic, as well as afternoon tea by Swaffham-based caterers Edward and Blake and music by saxophonist David Young.
Alice Crome, fundraising coordinator at The Norfolk Hospice, said: 'Local caterers Edwards and Blake generously provided the afternoon tea whilst models showcased up to date styles from Allez Chic's.
'David Young provided an uplifting atmosphere in the room with his fantastic saxophone and clarinet playing.
'Thanks to the very kind generosity of Edwards and Blake, Allez Chic and David Young, this event raise around £2,500 for the hospice.
'We are extremely grateful for their ongoing support and the support from all of the people who came to the event.'
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 6 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 7 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 8 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 9 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 10 'Let's get this built' - Unanimous support for new £12m Norfolk hospital unit