Can you spot your child in our Norfolk School Winter Games gallery?
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2020
Youngsters from across the region put on their sporting gear to take part in a cross country event at a Norfolk beauty spot.
More than 600 school children celebrated the culmination of the Norfolk School Winter Games as they raced around the stunning Holkham Estate, on the north Norfolk coast.
The cross-country finals, which took place on March 4, saw pupils representing schools from across the county and take on routes from 1km to 1.6km, while being cheered on by friends and family.
You may also want to watch:
Jo Thompson, school games project officer from co-organiser Active Norfolk, said: "This year the games have had something for everyone, with hundreds of children trying something new and building their confidence.
"The cross-country finals in the spring sunshine were a brilliant way to round off a fantastic celebration of physical activity."
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 8 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 9 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 10 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures
The event followed the Norfolk Winter School Games Week which kicked of in February, and is part of the national School Games initiative.
The Norfolk School Games is organised by Active Norfolk and the eight School Sport Partnerships in the county, and sponsored by the Sportspark.