Norfolk flood alerts in place
Norfolk might have escaped the worst of the devastating weather conditions seen elsewehere in the country over the weekend but there are still a number of flood alerts in place.
This evening there are 28 flood warnings in the Anglia area and 41 less serious flood alerts in force with some of those alerts, which mean flooding is possible, in place in Norfolk. These include:
• River Stiffkey from Great Walsingham to Stiffkey.
• Rivers Yare & Tiffey upstream of Marlingford and the River Tas.
• River Tud and the River Wensum from Great Ryburgh to Lenwade, including Wendling Beck.
You may also want to watch:
• River Bure and Spixworth Beck.
The worst hit area in the Anglia region is along the river system between Peterborough and Northampton.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 6 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 7 Man defrauded more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm to fund gambling addiction
- 8 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 9 Norfolk and Waveney's 30 under 30 - from world-beating athletes to business owners
- 10 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park