Norfolk firefighters release child who was trapped in swing
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters were called to help release a child trapped in a swing.
An appliance from King's Lynn was called to an address at Magdalen Road, Tilney St Lawrence, near Lynn to help free the child.
The incident happened just before 8.10pm on Tuesday (September 17).
Earlier, fire crews from West Walton and Wisbech attended an crash with reports of people trapped in the vehicle at Walpole Highway.
However, when fire crews arrived at the incident just after 5.50pm on Tuesday (September 17) services were no longer required.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, shortly before 8.10pm tonight (September 17) an appliance from Downham Market attended a rubbish fire on Brambell Road, Outwell.
Crews used hose reel jets to extinguish.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks