Norfolk firefighters called to three rubbish fires in an hour
- Credit: Archant
Fire crews have been called to a series of rubbish fires.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service recieved three seperate call outs to rubbish fires within just an hour on Thursday (August 23) night.
The first call was received at 8.50pm with crews from Reepham and Holt called to a rubbish fire at Foulsham which was extinguished before firefighters arrived.
Then at just before 9.30pm a crew from Carrow was called to a rubbish fire on George Pope Road in Norwich. Hose reels were used to put out the fire.
Then at just after 9.40pm a crew from Martham was called to extinguish a rubbish fire on The Street, Horsey.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 6 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 7 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 8 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 9 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named