Norfolk firefighters called out to electrical cables coming down
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters in Norfolk have been called out twice in just over an hour to deal with electric cables that have come down.
One appliance from Wroxham was called out to Norwich Road at just before 4.10pm today (Sunday, December 9) to reports of electrical cables being down.
The crew attended to help make the area safe and assist UK Power Newtorks and Network Rail.
Then, a little over an hour later, a crew from Wroxham was called out at 5.30pm to reports of an electrical cable being down.
The crew attended Bears Grove in Salhouse, near Wroxham, and helped make the area safe.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere, two appliances from Great Yarmouth and Gorleston were called out to what was believed to be a building fire at a property in Gorleston at just before 4.40pm on Sunday (December 9).
However on arrival crews discovered this was in fact a false alarm.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 7 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 8 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 9 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old