Norfolk fire crews tackle two car fires in the early hours
Fire crews were called to two vehicle fires in the early hours of this morning.
The first needed a five-man crew from Hethersett to tackle a car that was ablaze in Low Road, Ketteringham, near Wymondham, which they were called to around 1.30am.
Hose reel jets and breathing apparatus were required to deal with the car fire, which the crew had made safe shortly before 2am.
The second happened around the same time in Geldeston, near Beccles.
The Norfolk crew tackling the fire were called to the incident shortly before 2am but required two fire engines from Suffolk to help deal with the car fire.
Hose reel jets were used to put out the fire shortly before 3am.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 3 Teenager admits stabbing three people in Norwich city centre
- 4 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 5 More than 80 Norfolk parishes protest against wind farm plans
- 6 Man stopped 504 people from getting jabs after gluing vaccine centre locks
- 7 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk
- 8 'Oh God almighty, this woman!' - Zoom council meeting descends into chaos
- 9 Tributes paid to much-loved family man who died in A143 crash
- 10 Road closed for 'emergency' repairs to Victorian footbridge