Dinosaur park pledges support for Norfolk children’s charity
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk family adventure park has presented more than £5,000 to a local children's charity.
Roarr! Dinosaur Adventure, based in Lenwade, has been raising funds for East Anglia Children's Hospices (EACH) and the charity's nook appeal.
The nook appeal was launched in November 2014 to raise £10 million for a new, purpose-built hospice in Framingham Earl, a village south of Norwich.
During the year, the park has been supporting the charity with sponsorship of a float at the Lord Mayor's procession and EACH's abseil down the Forum in Norwich in September.
Adam Goymour, manager of Roarr! Dinosaur Adventure Park, said: 'We're proud to directly support young people with life-threatening conditions, in the heart of the communities within Norfolk, through our partnership with EACH.
You may also want to watch:
'The nook appeal is such a worthwhile cause and being able to help contribute towards this and make EACH's vision a reality is very rewarding for us.'
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 5 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 6 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 7 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 8 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 9 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 10 Police hunt for missing Beccles man