Coroner in plea for help to find family of woman who died at 91
- Credit: Simon Parkin
An appeal has been made to track down the next of kin of a 91-year-old woman who died earlier this year.
The Norfolk Coroner’s Service is trying to find relatives of Renee Loades, who lived at East Bilney, between Dereham and Fakenham.
Mrs Loades died on April 12, but extensive enquiries by the Coroner’s Office have failed to identify who her next of kin were.
It is thought she might have relatives in Preston, Lancashire or in the Hornsea/Patrington areas of Yorkshire.
There were no suspicious circumstances that led to her death.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information relating to Mrs Loades should contact the Coroner’s Office in Norwich on 01603 774773.
- 1 Family of missing man informed after body found near lake
- 2 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 3 Chef to reopen major hotel that closed amid financial woes
- 4 Couple who drove from Hull to Norfolk for a walk among lockdown breakers
- 5 Coronavirus: How busy are our local hospitals?
- 6 Revealed: how many people have had the Covid-19 vaccine where you live
- 7 Burglars cut hole in fence to steal Labrador from kennel
- 8 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 9 Customers slam boss of axed music festival over refusal to refund deposits
- 10 'Unsatisfactory and dangerous situation' - Man frustrated by unlit roadwork