More than 5,000 homes affected by power cut
- Credit: Archant
More than 5,000 homes in Norfolk were left without power on Friday afternoon due to a faulty piece of network equipment.
Residents in Hemsby, Burgh Castle, Caister and Martham were affected by the power cut which was reported at 4.43pm.
By 5.48pm UK Power Networks said the majority of customers had their electricity restored.
690 homes were still affected but residents were told the power would be back on between 7.30pm and 8.30pm.
If you were affected by the power cut email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 9 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: The end game is upon us