Norfolk cafes to offer customers free mini breakfast
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
What could be better than tucking in to some free breakfast treats?
Next month people in Norfolk will be able to do just that as cafes and shops get involved with a national campaign supporting organic produce.
As part of The Organic Trade Board's Wake Up To Organic Day on June 13, four businesses will be dishing up breakfast tasters to customers to show how easy it is to go organic.
Free tasters will be available from Mustard Cafe at The Enterprise Centre at UEA, The Green Parrot in Swaffham as well as Rainbow Wholefoods and Mustard Coffee Bar in Norwich.
Aileen Nicol, Campaign Director at the Organic Trade Board, said: 'We want to show how easy it is to go organic by showcasing the range of choice available in your local independent stores.
'It's all part of our mission to make organic every day and for everyone, sharing the many benefits of making that choice for you and your family, for animals and the planet.'
Find out more here and join in the action with hashtag #WakeUpToOrganic and #FeedYourHappy
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 4 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 5 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 6 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 7 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
- 8 Housing association hoping to build 461 homes in south Norfolk town
- 9 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 10 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages