Norfolk cafes to offer customers free mini breakfast
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
What could be better than tucking in to some free breakfast treats?
Next month people in Norfolk will be able to do just that as cafes and shops get involved with a national campaign supporting organic produce.
As part of The Organic Trade Board's Wake Up To Organic Day on June 13, four businesses will be dishing up breakfast tasters to customers to show how easy it is to go organic.
Free tasters will be available from Mustard Cafe at The Enterprise Centre at UEA, The Green Parrot in Swaffham as well as Rainbow Wholefoods and Mustard Coffee Bar in Norwich.
Aileen Nicol, Campaign Director at the Organic Trade Board, said: 'We want to show how easy it is to go organic by showcasing the range of choice available in your local independent stores.
You may also want to watch:
'It's all part of our mission to make organic every day and for everyone, sharing the many benefits of making that choice for you and your family, for animals and the planet.'
Find out more here and join in the action with hashtag #WakeUpToOrganic and #FeedYourHappy
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 8 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 9 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 10 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains