Norfolk brewery celebrates second anniversary with mini-music festival
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk brewery will be celebrating its second anniversary with two special days of drinking, music and camping.
Wildcraft Brewery, in Buxton, will be hosting the event on June 2 and June 3 as part of the City of Ale festival which has taken over Norwich.
So revellers can enjoy themselves tickets can include a shuttle bus service that will pick up punters from Norwich train station before returning in the evening.
Director Mike Deal said: 'We had 500 people last year for our annual launch and this year we are hoping for 1,000 people across the weekend,
'We have two bars, one normal, but another with cocktails made from our own fruit gins, vodkas and lacquers.'
You may also want to watch:
Those wanting to keep going through the night are able to set up and settle down to camp.
A selection of bands will be playing across the weekend with RattleKats, The Educators and Everybodys Dead Dave plus many more.
Tickets are available for £6 from wildcraftbrewery.co.uk
- 1 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 2 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 3 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 4 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 5 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 8 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 9 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 10 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village