Norfolk bodyartist selected to judge international bodypainting competition in South Korea
- Credit: Uitjedakfotografie
A woman from Caister-on-Sea has helped judge an international bodypainting competition in South Korea.
Jennie Roberts travelled to Daegu to join a panel of world champion bodyartists at the end of August.
The founder of Norwich's Paintopia body art festival, Mrs Roberts has over 12 years of industry experience under her belt and recently organised showstopping sets for Norwich Fashion Week 2017.
Held over two days, the Daegu International Bodypainting festival featured Korean, Japanese and Argentinian artists as well as a handful of European entries.
Mrs Roberts said: 'I was sad to see no British artists attended, but this is something I am hoping to change next year now that I've experienced the wonderful event.
'The weekend showcased not only fantastic bodyart but also performances by world famous K Pop stars, a music genre which is little heard of over here but is absolutely huge there.'
You may also want to watch:
She added: 'The hospitality extended to myself and the other judges will remain with me forever. I truly had an incredible experience.'
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 10 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village