How well do you know Norfolk’s beaches? Try our quick fun quiz
- Credit: citizenside.com
From King's Lynn to Great Yarmouth, we've got more beaches than you can shake a bucket and spade at. But how well do you know them..?
We've got everything from kiss-me-quick traditional seaside resorts with packed beaches and all the trimmings.
Or if you'd rather get away from it all, there are wild, windswept dunes and swathes of salt marsh wheere you'll hardly see a soul.
We've got one or two easy-peasy answers to get you going, along with some trickier questions.
So whether you're a local or a regular visitor to the seaside, let's see how well you get on in our fun weekend quiz.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 8 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler