Ruddy Muddy marks royal engagement with celebratory artwork
- Credit: @Ruddy Muddy
An artist with a difference has celebrated the engagement of Prince Harry and actress Meghan Markle with an unusual creation.
The happy couple are the latest people to be immortalised with mud on the back of a white van.
Ricky Minns, also known as Ruddy Muddy, 43, who lives near Wymondham, said it took three hours to create the image.
He posted the piece of art to his 4,668 followers on Twitter after the highly-anticipated royal engagement was made official by Clarence House on Monday, November 27.
It has already attracted the attention of popular ITV television This Morning.
The artist said: 'I quite like the royal family. They do a good job. I respect what they do.
You may also want to watch:
'Harry seems like a strong guy who knows his own mind he knows what he wants, so must be happy.'
He added he enjoyed creating images of subjects which were of interest to people.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 3 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 6 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 7 May 17 easing: What UEA virus expert will and won't be doing
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 Couple launch new park café after market success
- 10 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites