Ruddy Muddy marks royal engagement with celebratory artwork
- Credit: @Ruddy Muddy
An artist with a difference has celebrated the engagement of Prince Harry and actress Meghan Markle with an unusual creation.
The happy couple are the latest people to be immortalised with mud on the back of a white van.
Ricky Minns, also known as Ruddy Muddy, 43, who lives near Wymondham, said it took three hours to create the image.
He posted the piece of art to his 4,668 followers on Twitter after the highly-anticipated royal engagement was made official by Clarence House on Monday, November 27.
It has already attracted the attention of popular ITV television This Morning.
The artist said: 'I quite like the royal family. They do a good job. I respect what they do.
You may also want to watch:
'Harry seems like a strong guy who knows his own mind he knows what he wants, so must be happy.'
He added he enjoyed creating images of subjects which were of interest to people.
- 1 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 2 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Driver's lucky escape as lorry ends up in ditch
- 5 Chef Galton Blackiston closes fish and chip shop during week
- 6 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 7 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 8 Brothers take wedding bookings for 2022 after finishing barn project
- 9 Town left at standstill after level crossing failure
- 10 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash