Charity ball to be held to raise money for hospital Critical Care Complex
- Credit: Vincent Coomber
A charity ball is being held to support the critical care complex at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (NNUH).
The event will be held at Sprowston Manor Marriotts Hotel on Saturday June 9. Tickets are priced at £35.
Organiser Vincent Coomber said: 'A golf acquaintance of mine told me who two years ago he had suffered a severe aneurysm while in Cromer and he was rushed to NNUH. If it hasn't been for the skill of the hospital, he wouldn't be here and so I thought we had to do something to say thank you.'
The complex cares for patients with potentially life-threatening conditions, with specialist equipment and constant monitoring from skilled staff.
NNUH fundraising manager Louise Cook said: 'We want to thank Vince for organising the event and everyone who is helping to make it happen and supporting it.'
You may also want to watch:
? For tickets email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 3 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 4 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 7 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 8 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards