Norfolk and Norwich Liver Group hold annual general meeting
- Credit: Norfolk and Norwich Liver Group
The Norfolk and Norwich Liver Group held their AGM meeting on Monday, May 21.
There was no change to the officers during the meeting at the Jack Pryor Unit at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
Bill Dingle continues his role as chairman, Chris Goate as vice chairman, Paul Bond as treasurer and Marjorie Dingle as secretary.
Rev Gill Wells, the vicar of Shipdham was the speaker during the event. She spoke about dementia awareness.
The group were presented with a cheque for £500 from the Trafalgar Lodge of Oddfellows.
The presentation was made by Mike and Jean Worship, Odd Fellow members and also members of the group.
The Norfolk and Norwich Liver Group, a voluntary group offers advice and support to people who have liver disease and their carers.
- 1 Meet the three Norfolk businesses featured in Antiques Road Trip
- 2 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
- 3 The homeless newlyweds who have lived in their car for a year
- 4 10-year-old town centre deli announces sudden closure
- 5 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
- 6 Family's heartache as dog dies after being hit by Amazon van
- 7 Obituary: Farm merchant who helped save revered brewing barley dies aged 81
- 8 Man set to stand trial accused of teen daughter's murder
- 9 Father and son in court charged with murder of man
- 10 Yarmouth market's pea and pie stall holder to retire
They hold regular meetings and social events at the Jack Pryor Unit.