Norfolk and Norwich Liver Group hold annual general meeting
- Credit: Norfolk and Norwich Liver Group
The Norfolk and Norwich Liver Group held their AGM meeting on Monday, May 21.
There was no change to the officers during the meeting at the Jack Pryor Unit at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
Bill Dingle continues his role as chairman, Chris Goate as vice chairman, Paul Bond as treasurer and Marjorie Dingle as secretary.
Rev Gill Wells, the vicar of Shipdham was the speaker during the event. She spoke about dementia awareness.
The group were presented with a cheque for £500 from the Trafalgar Lodge of Oddfellows.
You may also want to watch:
The presentation was made by Mike and Jean Worship, Odd Fellow members and also members of the group.
The Norfolk and Norwich Liver Group, a voluntary group offers advice and support to people who have liver disease and their carers.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 3 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 4 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 5 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 7 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 8 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
They hold regular meetings and social events at the Jack Pryor Unit.