No injuries after motorcyclist and large vehicle crash in Cawston
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
A motorcyclist had a lucky escape after being involved in a collision with a large vehicle this morning.
The crash happened at 7.20am on the B1145 in Cawston, near Holt.
A Norfolk police spokesman said no-one was injured and the vehicles suffered minor damage.
The road was not blocked.
As well as police officers, Aylsham firefighters were called but left after a few minutes on the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Paramedics were not needed, according to the police spokesman.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 3 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 4 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 5 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 6 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 7 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 8 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 9 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 10 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month