All No.1 facilities in Cromer to close for two week refurbishment from next week
- Credit: Archant
One of Cromer's greatest assets, the No.1 fish and chip shop, and Upstairs at No.1 will shut next week for refurbishment.
Both the shop and the take away will be closed from Monday, January 8 until January 23, whilst interior building and decorating is done.
However, loyal customers to the popular restaurant will not be disappointed when they return to the venue as the aesthetic of the restaurant will be kept largely the same, but will be freshened up with new paint.
'We're still in discussions about what final bits of building work might look like,' said office manager Vance Varden.
'There's a slight chance that we may actually expand the kitchen a little so that we can cater for more people, and there's also the possibility of improving our staff room facilities for our hard working team to enjoy.'
You may also want to watch:
Mr Varden continued: 'We've already got a couple of bookings for the week we reopen, so if anyone would like to book they can email or call us and we'll respond the day before we reopen on January 22.'
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 8 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer