Mystery after nurse found dead at home
- Credit: Archant
The cause of death of a Norwich nurse, who was found unresponsive in her home, remains a mystery, an inquest has heard.
Nikki Mitchell, 35, died at her home in Blackthorn Close, Norwich on May 25.
At an inquest opening held at Norfolk Coroner's Court on Thursday (October 17), Mrs Mitchell's cause of death was given as unascertained.
The court heard how Mrs Mitchell, who worked as a nurse, had been identified to a police officer by her father, Paul Allard.
The case has been adjourned for a full inquest to take place at Norfolk Coroner's Court on February 2, 2020.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 6 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 7 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 10 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered