Night of Hammers talk at Great Yarmouth will feature West Ham legend St Trevor Brooking
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2008
An England and West Ham legend says he is looking forward to talking about his career at Great Yarmouth's Britannia Pier.
Sir Trevor Brooking will be appearing with fellow Hammers Alan Taylor, Ronnie Boyce and Alvin Martin on the night of Friday, October 27.
They will reflect on their careers at Boleyn Ground where the Hammers played their home games before moving to the London Stadium.
They will recall the club's glory days, which saw them claim the FA Cup in 1964, 1975 and 1980.
Sir Trevor, Taylor and Boyce will also talk about being winning FA goal scorers.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'I am really looking forward to the event as it's not very often you get all three FA Cup match winning goal scorers in one room together and when you add a Hammers legend like Alvin also it should make for a fantastic night.'
Tickets between £25 and £40 from 01493 842209.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 7 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 8 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 New owner of business park could have lost trade without purchase