Attleborough actor returns to Holby City as series regular
- Credit: BBC
A former pupil at what is now Attleborough Academy is returning to Holby City as a permanent fixture.
Nic Jackman, who plays Cameron Dunn in the BBC One hospital drama, will return in tonight's New Year-themed episode.
Mr Jackman first appeared as Cameron in 2016 and was announced as a fully-fledged regular in September 2018.
Simon Harper, executive producer of Holby City and Casualty, said at the time: 'Nic has already won the audience's hearts with his previous guest appearances as cheeky, loveable Cameron so it only seemed right to turn him into a fully-fledged regular.
'He's an absolutely fantastic young actor and new star.'
You may also want to watch:
After attending school in Attleborough from Year 7 until he completed sixth form in 2010, Mr Jackman trained at the world-renowned London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (Lamda), completing an honours degree in acting.
He has also appeared in the Arnold Wesker drama Roots, as well as the stage show Red Velvet, which had a run in London before moving on to New York.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named