Next to close King’s Lynn high street store
- Credit: Archant
Fashion retailer Next is closing its town centre branch in King's Lynn.
Signs went up in its windows today (December 10) stating that it is set to close on December 16, at 4pm, with customers being redirected to its branch at the Pierpoint Retail Park on the Hardwick industrial estate.
The signs were later taken down. It is not known whether the staff will be being relocated to the Pierpoint store as well.
Next is the latest to shut up shop in the town centre following the closure of Blue Inc and Devine Beds Direct only last month.
Peacocks in the Vancouver Quarter is currently holding a closing down sale 'subject to landlord negotiations'.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for Next said: 'We can confirm that this store will be closing on Sunday 16th December.'
- 1 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 2 Six new coronavirus deaths confirmed at Norfolk hospital
- 3 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 4 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 5 Flood alerts in place across Norfolk
- 6 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 7 Open all hours? Retailers say no thanks to 24/7 shopping
- 8 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 9 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 10 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary