Next to close King’s Lynn high street store
- Credit: Archant
Fashion retailer Next is closing its town centre branch in King's Lynn.
Signs went up in its windows today (December 10) stating that it is set to close on December 16, at 4pm, with customers being redirected to its branch at the Pierpoint Retail Park on the Hardwick industrial estate.
The signs were later taken down. It is not known whether the staff will be being relocated to the Pierpoint store as well.
Next is the latest to shut up shop in the town centre following the closure of Blue Inc and Devine Beds Direct only last month.
Peacocks in the Vancouver Quarter is currently holding a closing down sale 'subject to landlord negotiations'.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for Next said: 'We can confirm that this store will be closing on Sunday 16th December.'
- 1 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 6 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 7 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 8 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 9 Firefighters tackle 'deliberate' house fire
- 10 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area