Newton Flotman residents invited to annual summer barbecue at care home
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
A care home in Norwich is inviting friends and family of their residents, as well as the local community, to their annual summer barbecue next week.
Residents of Newton Flotman in Norwich are invited to the barbecue at Olive House care home on July 27.
The event kicks off at 12.30pm.
Kerry Gooda, manager of Olive House said: 'We would love to invite our neighbours, friends and local community to join our residents and staff team for a special summer BBQ on Friday 27 July from 12.30pm.
'This is a great opportunity for us all to get together and enjoy lunch and conversation in our gardens. We look forward to welcoming you.'
You may also want to watch:
The residential care home can be found in Olive Avenua, Newton Flotman.
For further information about the barbecue and Olive House care home, call 01508 471718 or visit www.healthcarehomes.co.uk.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 3 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 4 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 5 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 6 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 7 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 8 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 9 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 10 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash