Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- Credit: Angela Smith/The Jockey Club Live
Newmarket Nights has made a welcome return following the coronavirus crisis - can you spot yourself in our gallery from last night's event?
The events, running at Newmarket Racecourse throughout the summer, allow people to dress up glamorously for an evening of racing, followed by some music from leading stars.
Even before the Troublemaker and Army of Two singer wowed the crowds, this gallery shows people clearly enjoying being back at public events after so many were cancelled in 2020 due to the coronavirus crisis.
Despite some wet and windy weather, ladies and gentlemen donned posh suits and frocks for the occasion - even if an umbrella or two was needed.
Jess Glynne, Rick Astley and McFly all set to take to the Newmarket stage this summer.
Tickets are still available for the upcoming 2021 concerts.
You can find more information on the Newmarket Racecourse website.
Newmarket Nights organisers have already announced The Script and Pete Tong's Ibiza Classics for next summer.
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 7 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 8 Man threatened to petrol bomb ex-partner's home
- 9 Man who survived motorcycle crash died from Covid, inquest told
- 10 Hot tub wrecked after car smashes through garden wall from Wilkos car park